Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season and it’s a great time to start to say thank you to your clients and customers. Whether you are a life coach, marketing consultant, personal trainer or a candle maker. Your business only survives (and thrives) because there are people out there who are willing to choose your brand out of all the many options available. Why not take a minute to say thanks?
Here’s 10 easy and effective ways to show your gratitude. They don’t have to cost a lot of money. Mostly it takes an investment in a small amount of time. But isn’t that worth it for people who have demonstrated that they are also invested in your success?
- Like their fan page on face book, follow their business on twitter, repin something from their Pinterest page
- Offer to do a testimonial (written or video) for their website
- Add a positive review of their product on line
- Introduce them to 5 of your friends or clients that could use their services
- Give them a free “tune up” session (ex. free hour of coaching)
- Send a donation in their name to a charity they would like
- Do a free diagnostic of their website/marketing and suggest improvements
- Offer to write a guest blog post for their site
- Invite them as your guest to a relevant industry conference
- Share with them your best kept secret suppliers who do great work at low cost
I am sure there are many more. We’d love to hear from you on how you say thanks.
What’s you TWIST?
We’re regularly posting free, actionable branding advice like this on the BrandTwist newsletter. To receive all the latest updates, tips and tools, sign up HERE. And to for even more about creating a stronger brand and business, check out Brand School, the premier program that gives you all the knowledge and hands-on experience you’ll need to build a more profitable brand.
“I received huge value from Brand School. You can’t put a price on that experience. I loved the integrated learning experience and that we walked out of the series with a working brand strategy.” – Rachel W., Brand School Participant