I officially declare February the month to LOVE YOUR BRAND!
Taking care of YOUR brand helps you do a better job for your clients. And the best way to begin is to stop thinking about them all the time.
Who is “them”? The clients you spend 24/7 obsessing about and giving all of your creative energy to.
You heard that right.
Being a creative or consultant is exhilarating, fulfilling work. We love to create. We love to write that perfect sentence, design the perfect graphic, build that perfect strategy or plan that perfect event. We love to brand and create unique brand experiences. It’s our obsession. We simply cannot shut off our creative brains… for our clients.
It’s easy to get totally immersed—to be pulled into pitch after pitch, project after project. As rewarding as this can be, chances are it comes at a cost of neglecting our own brand. Our own brand strategy, our own website, video, name, logo or hundreds of other brand touch points that we deliver for our clients.
And so we put off working on our brand. We’ll get to it–after we meet this deadline or hit that income goal. But days turn into weeks, then months. Before we know it, we’ve entered another new year still feeling a pang of dread every time we look at our OWN brand. Knowing it needs our attention, but never making it a priority.
Well, it should be a priority. Because if you’re neglecting your brand, you’re not giving your best creative self—to you OR your clients. Honing your own brand helps you attract the clients you really want to work with, command the prices you deserve, and give you the inspiration and passion that will shine through in the work you deliver to your clients.
My best advice: Treat yourself to the TWIST.
TWISTING allows you to find inspiration and ideas by looking at successful brands outside your category. What are they doing that might inspire a new approach for your business? How are they solving problems for their customers, turning them into loyal followers and brand ambassadors?
TWISTING is important for every business, but it’s mission-critical for anyone involved in creating solutions and strategies for clients. Why? Because there are hundreds, if not thousands, of talented consultants, copywriters, designers, marketing strategists, event planners and videographers who can all do what you do… but there is only one YOU!
You may already be aware of brands that are breaking new ground. You probably admire their ingenuity, and you might even draw inspiration from them.
Time to step it up!
- TWISTING can help you change the way you think about YOUR business.
- TWISTING can help you unlock fresh new perspectives that will propel YOUR brand forward
- TWISTING is the most loving thing you can do for your brand.
Try the 3 As to start TWISTING today!
- Be more AWARE. As a creative, you probably study other brands for inspiration. Take your awareness further. Train your brain to notice successful brand trends and practices far OUTSIDE of your category. Why? Because your ideal client is exposed to all brands, not just your business.
- Always ANALYZE. Just as important, you need to start analyzing brand elements that draw you in. Why do you love them? What emotions or larger truths are they tapping into? What best practices can you spot? How do they connect with your heart, not just your head?
- Finally, the most impactful step is to APPLY. When you apply these insights to your own business, you will funnel new ideas into your business and try new approaches that will push your brand upward and onward.
Commit to your brand: Join my FREE webinar on February 28th at 12pm EST.
I will walk you through exactly how to PLEDGE YOUR LOVE to your own brand—not only for February, but for many years to come. Perhaps until you’re ready to retire to that little lakeside cabin or beach house you’re dreaming about!
SIGN UP NOW:
[gravityform id=”14″ title=”true” description=”true”]